Your Table is Waiting!
Restaurateurs and Diners throughout Carroll County, Maryland are invited to participate in the third annual Carroll County Restaurant Week, August 18-25, 2013.
Bookmark this site, LIKE our Facebook Page, and check the Carroll County Times in early August for details about Restaurant participants and their offerings. Be sure to encourage your favorite restaurants to participate when you dine with them or when visiting their website or Facebook page.
Get in on the best advertising deal in the county: Fill your seats at the slowest time of year and keep your restaurant on patron's minds all year long. Participation benefits include:
- Listing with logo, menu, and link to your website from a professionally designed website already highly ranked by Google and accessed year-round by patrons (5000 visitors at 2011 promotion peak and average of 1000 visitors monthly throughout the year).
- Acknowledgements on and access to the Carroll County Restaurant Week Facebook Page -- well-established and accessible year-round (LIKE the page and your Facebook page posts are automatically shared -- over 480 Fans to date).
- Email marketing through the Carroll County Chamber and Carroll County Tourism e-newsletters (3000+ addresses and growing).
- Advertisement in the Carroll County Times (online and print) and Carroll Magazine as well as regional news coverage in the Baltimore Sun and local directories like Patch.com.
- Discount pricing on marketing and communications services with bytes & words, a trusted community business partner offering results-oriented solutions.
Thousands of dollars worth of advertising exposure and buzz, for just $150!
Register by June 15, 2013 to participate in ALL promotional opportunities!